Monday, April 24, 2017

Punny Pantry treat boxes

Hello!

Today I'm on the Avery Elle blog sharing a set of treat boxes featuring Punny Pantry stamps. I love this stamp set from the first time I saw it, the images are super cute, the font is lovely and it's super fun!

So because I wanted to use more than one of the images on my project, I decided to make some treat boxes. Treat Tag & Box dies were perfect for this!


I colored each image using my Prismacolor pencils and then I stamped them again and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I love how the pencils look on colored cardscock! The rest is pretty simple, some twine and ribbon and different colorful patterned paper.

These little treat boxes are easy and fun to make :)


I hope you like my project for today, thanks for your visit :) 
Wishing you a great start of the week!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:


Ellen Hutson:

No comments: