Monday, April 17, 2017

Bun in the Oven {+ video!} & Embroidered Thanks - LF April inspiration week

Hello again!

Lawn Fawn continues and today I'm sharing two cards featuring products from the Spring release and combining them with old products :)

First, I'm featuring Bun in the Oven, which is created to combine with Sprinkled with Joy stamps and dies, a creat idea to keep using a Christmas set!

So I made a pop up card with an interactive oven in the inside! And I made a video so you can see it better and see how I made it :)



I used Bun in the Oven images both on the front and inside of my card and I also created a background using them!


I love that cute bun in the oven, and if you open the oven you can see the little heart I stamped in there! :)


For my second project I'm featuring Embroidered Thanks and I'm combining it with a Christmas set as well! Baaah Humbug is a super cute set and you can actually use those sheeps all year round but I think that this one that is doing some knitting would fit perfectly with my embroidered sentiment!


I used Distress inks to color my background and Copic markers for the sheep. Then I used the Stitched Border dies to add some dimension to my scene and a little banner and heart for a cute touch.


I hope you enjoyed my cards! Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, videos and giveaways!

Supply list:

Bun in the oven card:


Embroidered Thanks card:

1 comment:

Linda S. said...

I really like your "bun in the oven" card and enjoyed watching the video. Thank you.